Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Floyd Mayweather vs Ricky Hatton

+21
DJ_Smerk
Eric Air Emu
*Buckaroo*
furriner
HH_pink
Merlin
tac
LeFromage
lardbucket
leg glancer
doremi
The One
eowyn
JKLever
Geoffrey Trueman
Aathma
spangler
Brass Monkey
JGK
bliksem
Lara Lara Laughs
25 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Floyd Mayweather vs Ricky Hatton - Page 9 Empty Re: Floyd Mayweather vs Ricky Hatton

Post by Geoffrey Trueman Sun 16 Dec 2007, 02:12

Sorry tac, but do I laugh or cry? Only I'm as pished as a fart and don't know what that add on means.

Wtf??? I might be pished but even in my condition I know that last post of yours has been tampered with.
Geoffrey Trueman
Geoffrey Trueman

Number of posts : 979
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Floyd Mayweather vs Ricky Hatton - Page 9 Empty Re: Floyd Mayweather vs Ricky Hatton

Post by tac Sun 16 Dec 2007, 02:26

GT, I added my comment in the wrong place, so edited it. I'm just saying that you seem to draw a distinction between Art and art . . . Art is somehow serious and requires an underlying philosophical scheme for it to have value. That is big "A" art. Many disagree and see that any music, painting or literature is "art" whatever the undeerlying motives informing it.

For some, the crap we post on this forum and Harry Potter is literature, for others only serious books are allowed. Similarly, 3 blokes getting stoned and jamming in their garage or even Spice Girls is music, for others it ain't.
tac
tac

Number of posts : 19270
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : pon

Back to top Go down

Post by Geoffrey Trueman Sun 16 Dec 2007, 02:31

In other words, furry is talking bollox.

Thanks for clearing that up.
Geoffrey Trueman
Geoffrey Trueman

Number of posts : 979
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9