Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Clarke is a toxic piece of shit

+27
whitburn
Bradman
Gary 111
eowyn
Merlin
Aditya
Big Dog
WideWally
beamer
PeterCS
tricycle
baggygreen
Fred Nerk
lardbucket
skully
JGK
Red
Brass Monkey
Basil
Hass
horace
Henry
G.Wood
taipan
furriner
Paul Keating
embee
31 posters

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Michael Clarke is a toxic piece of shit  - Page 11 Empty Re: Michael Clarke is a toxic piece of shit

Post by JGK Mon 01 Feb 2016, 08:10

Has this thread title been put into the Bails Hall of Fame?

JGK

Number of posts : 41790
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : jnt

Back to top Go down

Michael Clarke is a toxic piece of shit  - Page 11 Empty Re: Michael Clarke is a toxic piece of shit

Post by lardbucket Mon 01 Feb 2016, 08:15

As an example of studied understatement?

lardbucket

Number of posts : 38127
Registration date : 2007-09-03
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethics? The Gall! Mon 01 Feb 2016, 09:03

furriner wrote:I provide cut rate effigies, made by caring hands and in an eco-friendly environment right here in New Delhi.
do we get a bulk discount? sutherland watson tait maxwell clarke and the entire channel nine commentary team except bill lawry
Ethics? The Gall!
Ethics? The Gall!

Number of posts : 1911
Registration date : 2012-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethics? The Gall! Mon 01 Feb 2016, 09:05

Basil wrote:
horace wrote:Hussey was in decline and was tired...fleas never had the talent and was a divisive influence in even the dubber dressing room
When Hussey is 80 years old and is a dribbling incoherent mess (a bit like someone else I could mention) he would still be a better batsman than Smith will ever be.  
interesting post. wonder if baz might ever change his mind about that
Ethics? The Gall!
Ethics? The Gall!

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Mon 01 Feb 2016, 12:03

Ethics? The Gall! wrote:
furriner wrote:I provide cut rate effigies, made by caring hands and in an eco-friendly environment right here in New Delhi.
do we get a bulk discount?  sutherland  watson   tait  maxwell  clarke  and the entire channel nine commentary team except bill lawry

Noticed that Maxwell is dating the Channel Ten news reader from the daily evening slot.
Red
Red

Number of posts : 17071
Registration date : 2007-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Mon 01 Feb 2016, 12:12

Speaking of toxic waste, I see Chelsea are finally getting shot of John Terry.
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Mon 01 Feb 2016, 12:39

Ethics? The Gall! wrote:
Basil wrote:
horace wrote:Hussey was in decline and was tired...fleas never had the talent and was a divisive influence in even the dubber dressing room
When Hussey is 80 years old and is a dribbling incoherent mess (a bit like someone else I could mention) he would still be a better batsman than Smith will ever be.  
interesting post.  wonder if baz might ever change his mind about that

I suppose it depends if Smith ever stops being a merciless FTB
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Number of posts : 44858
Registration date : 2007-09-02
Flag/Background : afg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjWhbVWj9wQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil Mon 01 Feb 2016, 14:14

Brass Monkey wrote:
Ethics? The Gall! wrote:
Basil wrote:

I daresay I could find some of ETG's posts that make fairly silly reading a few months / years down the line if I tried hard enough. Suffice it to say that if I had to choose between Hussey and Smith to score a hundred to save my life, then it's Hussey all the way.
Basil
Basil

Number of posts : 15936
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Mon 01 Feb 2016, 14:23

Basil wrote:
Brass Monkey wrote:
Ethics? The Gall! wrote:
Basil wrote:

I daresay I could find some of ETG's posts that make fairly silly reading a few months / years down the line if I tried hard enough. Suffice it to say that if I had to choose between Hussey and Smith to score a hundred to save my life, then it's Hussey all the way.

Spot on. Smiths odd technique means he will be found out on seamers unless he is in peak form.
horace
horace

Number of posts : 42573
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethics? The Gall! Tue 02 Feb 2016, 08:20

oh i quite agree. on all points

its just interesting how some players kick on and find new levels when others fall by the wayside. even the flat track bullying would have been beyond the smith we knew when bazs post went up
Ethics? The Gall!
Ethics? The Gall!

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Wed 03 Feb 2016, 03:33

He was fully occupied peeling oranges and attending to bewildered captains felled by giant scented panda hammers when Baz put his post up.

lardbucket

Back to top Go down

Post by embee Mon 17 Oct 2016, 03:47

Pup autobiography due out ....48 minutes of bullshit and 12 minutes of ads interview

Clarke denies calling Twatto a 'cancer' (as per claim by horries favourite yarpie coach) ...says it was 'like a tumour that could grow into a cancer'

Says Fleas was right to choke him

Admits being a selfish qunt

embee
embee

Number of posts : 26217
Flag/Background : aus

Back to top Go down

Post by JGK Mon 17 Oct 2016, 04:17

Plus couldn't give an answer when asked if any of his teammates liked him.

JGK

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Mon 17 Oct 2016, 04:18

embee wrote:Pup autobiography due out ....48 minutes of bullshit and 12 minutes of ads interview

Clarke denies calling Twatto a 'cancer' (as per claim by horries favourite yarpie coach) ...says it was 'like a tumour that could grow into a cancer'

Says Fleas was right to choke him

Admits being a selfish qunt

Sounds like he is hiding something.
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Mon 17 Oct 2016, 08:59

He's rather lachrymose.
Red
Red

Number of posts : 17071
Registration date : 2007-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Mon 17 Oct 2016, 21:30

Crocodile tears. The thread title is bang on; he's flailing about trying to assemble the tattered scraps of his legacy into something other than a parable of narcissism, and it's not working.

A good batsman but that's where it should have ended.

lardbucket

Back to top Go down

Post by JGK Mon 17 Oct 2016, 23:46

On the wireless this morning, he said that one of the things that pushed him to retirement was the new management structure of CA - ie Pat Howard. What was left unsaid, I think, was that he resented losing control over the team.

He also said that the only player who he doesn't talk to anymore is Token (ie he still speaks and admires and respects Watto, despite having called him a tumour).

JGK

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Tue 18 Oct 2016, 04:35

The two captains that have let us down the most since.......I don't know, both had disciplinary problems and/or personality problems. I think there's a message there about there being no second chances when it comes to the captaincy. So may Warner only ever be vice-captain.
Bradman
Bradman

Number of posts : 17402
Registration date : 2008-08-13
Flag/Background : war

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Tue 18 Oct 2016, 07:04

Sniffy II does not look too good either.
horace
horace

Number of posts : 42573
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Tue 18 Oct 2016, 08:26

JGK wrote:On the wireless this morning, he said that one of the things that pushed him to retirement was the new management structure of CA - ie Pat Howard.  What was left unsaid, I think, was that he resented losing control over the team.

Well interestingly, we've been shit since Howard became part of the management structure. Maybe Pup was onto something.
skully
skully

Number of posts : 105986

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil Tue 18 Oct 2016, 19:35

JGK wrote:On the wireless this morning, he said that one of the things that pushed him to retirement was the new management structure of CA - ie Pat Howard.  What was left unsaid, I think, was that he resented losing control over the team.

He also said that the only player who he doesn't talk to anymore is Token (ie he still speaks and admires and respects Watto, despite having called him a tumour).

Nothing to do with the fact that his back was so farked that he could not bend down to pick up a ten pound note and couldn't buy a run for the last year or so of his test career then.
Basil
Basil

Number of posts : 15936
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by JGK Wed 19 Oct 2016, 00:16

Extract from Pup's new book:

Michael Clarke is a toxic piece of shit  - Page 11 Pup_bo10

JGK

Back to top Go down

Post by embee Wed 19 Oct 2016, 00:29

I hope that is a parody
embee
embee

Number of posts : 26217
Flag/Background : aus

Back to top Go down

Post by JGK Wed 19 Oct 2016, 00:41

I'm not sure that it is.

JGK

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Wed 19 Oct 2016, 01:00

It's funny either way. Cool
skully
skully

Number of posts : 105986

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next