Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Date or no date?

+13
furriner
Henry
taipan
Lara Lara Laughs
Brass Monkey
bodyline
Red
JGK
horace
embee
DJ_Smerk
skully
lardbucket
17 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Date or no date? - Page 2 Empty Re: Date or no date?

Post by JGK Thu 08 Mar 2012, 03:38

On a slightly related matter, Penny Wong in her pre-chick loving days, apparently used to go out with Jay Weatherill.

Not a great advertisement for Jay's skill in the sack.

JGK

Number of posts : 41790
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : jnt

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Thu 08 Mar 2012, 03:41

She was probably just trying to sleep her way to the top.
skully
skully

Number of posts : 105986
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by bodyline Thu 08 Mar 2012, 04:38

If she wears a t-shirt with a slogan like "I fark on the first date" you are probably entitled to ask her just whether she'd like her eggs fertilised in the morning!

bodyline

Date or no date? - Page 2 MPDozzd

Number of posts : 2335
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by embee Thu 08 Mar 2012, 05:41

Jay is a chick's name ...
embee
embee

Number of posts : 26217
Registration date : 2007-09-03
Flag/Background : aus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 07:27

bodyline wrote:If she wears a t-shirt with a slogan like "I fark on the first date" you are probably entitled to ask her just whether she'd like her eggs fertilised in the morning!
Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Thu 08 Mar 2012, 09:36

No, no, no, NO... play it cool. I know you want to revenge your way into the sack, but she seems important to you from a friendship perspective. You've got to be sure she wants a portion, or you're going to f*ck it. Get semi-tanked / three-quarter-tanked. The truth usually comes out then.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Number of posts : 44858
Registration date : 2007-09-02
Flag/Background : afg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjWhbVWj9wQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 17:04

Brass Monkey wrote:No, no, no, NO... play it cool. I know you want to revenge your way into the sack, but she seems important to you from a friendship perspective. You've got to be sure she wants a portion, or you're going to f*ck it. Get semi-tanked / three-quarter-tanked. The truth usually comes out then.
Yep. Been thinking about this today, was undecided until I got home early from work and have been bored shitless ever since. I don't want my weekends to turn into this, need some sort of human contact.

So until I get more friends I'll keep her on ice. I think that's basically what you were saying anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Lara Laughs Thu 08 Mar 2012, 18:15

I thought you had a girl in Sith Africa? Has that finished? If so, why are you still in f*cking Winchester?!
Lara Lara Laughs
Lara Lara Laughs

Number of posts : 8943

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Thu 08 Mar 2012, 18:24

vilkrang wrote:
Brass Monkey wrote:No, no, no, NO... play it cool. I know you want to revenge your way into the sack, but she seems important to you from a friendship perspective. You've got to be sure she wants a portion, or you're going to f*ck it. Get semi-tanked / three-quarter-tanked. The truth usually comes out then.
Yep. Been thinking about this today, was undecided until I got home early from work and have been bored shitless ever since. I don't want my weekends to turn into this, need some sort of human contact.

So until I get more friends I'll keep her on ice. I think that's basically what you were saying anyway.

So ask down to the local for a drink FFS.
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 19:22

taipan wrote:
vilkrang wrote:

So ask down to the local for a drink FFS.
There isn't one in walking distance, and I'm not one to drink and drive.

Lara Lara Laughs wrote:I thought you had a girl in Sith Africa? Has that finished? If so, why are you still in f*cking Winchester?!
Yes, finished, and I have a job and Winchester is lush, and I don't really fancy moving back in with my parents seeing as I'm in my late 20s.

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry Thu 08 Mar 2012, 20:21

Girlfriends who go overseas and then break up. F*ck that's a c*nt. Because you just know they've met some smooth talking sh*thead who's caught her in a moment of lonely vulnerability, put one through her, and made her question everything, and all the while you can do nothing but sit there, hoping she'll come on to skype (she hasn't for four days. and she's not answering her phone) to explain exactly what the f*ck is going on, because she hasn't actually admitted to anything yet.....but inside, you know exactly what is going on, and you just wanna put it completely out of your mind....but you can't, and you're still staring at that computer screen, unable to eat or sleep, stomach churning like a cement mixer, waiting for a response. But you know what that response will be, and you know it will be a gut-wrencher.

I'm gonna try and avoid long distance relationships for the rest of my life.
Henry
Henry

Number of posts : 32891

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Thu 08 Mar 2012, 20:55

vilkrang wrote:Yep. Been thinking about this today, was undecided until I got home early from work and have been bored shitless ever since. I don't want my weekends to turn into this, need some sort of human contact.

I don't mean 'make mates and then take a whack at her'. I mean that there's something you obviously value in the bird, I saw people say you can't have close female friends and have a bird - I disagree. If you like her that much as a person, you've got to keep her as a friend regardless if you befriend others or have birds. If something happens with her, sweet.

Isn't there even workmate bullshit nights out to latch onto just so you can go and get some pie?
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Thu 08 Mar 2012, 21:04

Henry wrote:Girlfriends who go overseas and then break up. F*ck that's a c*nt. Because you just know they've met some smooth talking sh*thead who's caught her in a moment of lonely vulnerability, put one through her, and made her question everything, and all the while you can do nothing but sit there, hoping she'll come on to skype (she hasn't for four days. and she's not answering her phone) to explain exactly what the f*ck is going on, because she hasn't actually admitted to anything yet.....but inside, you know exactly what is going on, and you just wanna put it completely out of your mind....but you can't, and you're still staring at that computer screen, unable to eat or sleep, stomach churning like a cement mixer, waiting for a response. But you know what that response will be, and you know it will be a gut-wrencher.

You've been crushed a few times, haven't you Trev? Bet you've taken the short road a few times.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry Thu 08 Mar 2012, 21:13

No more than anyone else, I don't think. Had a couple of sh*tty long distance break ups similar to the one I mentioned, but i've never walked in on my Missus in the act with a guy or anything like that.

I think I tend to ignore the warning signs though, despite them being evident. In other words I can be just too nice.
Henry
Henry

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Thu 08 Mar 2012, 21:22

Aye, Trev. One of life's lovers Wink

I didn't mean anything in particular, you just seemed to have been off the balcony a few times.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry Thu 08 Mar 2012, 21:35

Definitely a lover not a fighter! Laughing

I probably just need to toughen the f*ck up. It's a cruel World.....
Henry
Henry

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Thu 08 Mar 2012, 21:40

It is man, it is. Just remember not to 'mug yourself' and you should be alright.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 22:12

Brass Monkey wrote:
vilkrang wrote:Yep. Been thinking about this today, was undecided until I got home early from work and have been bored shitless ever since. I don't want my weekends to turn into this, need some sort of human contact.

I don't mean 'make mates and then take a whack at her'. I mean that there's something you obviously value in the bird, I saw people say you can't have close female friends and have a bird - I disagree. If you like her that much as a person, you've got to keep her as a friend regardless if you befriend others or have birds. If something happens with her, sweet.

Isn't there even workmate bullshit nights out to latch onto just so you can go and get some pie?
I thought my flippancy was obvious, but clearly not Laughing .

I don't want anything to happen right now and I would prefer her as a friend, and not just until I make some mates. She's probably the closest friend that is a girl I've made actually, usually when I get this close I want to go further but for some reason I genuinely don't with her. Very strange indeed.

Brass Monkey wrote:
Yeah, next weekend. Good times will hopefully roll.

I was going to accuse a certain forummer in the woman's day thread of never getting laid, but then I realised it's nearly six months for myself... And all for nothing Laughing .

Ah well, have actually been feeling pretty good for the last couple of weeks. But then that could be the crystal meth talking.

Back to top Go down

Post by JGK Thu 08 Mar 2012, 22:19

But Vilks, have you considered that she's only mates with you because she wants to shag you? From you earlier posts I think the signs are there.

If you don't deliver, she might move on and then you have no friend and miss a shag opportunity.

JGK

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 22:21

My ex always had a slight disliking for her due to her apparently saying to her that she "likes a challenge" when finding a bloke...

Meh, not that bothered to be honest. Chalking up the number of birds you've shagged gets stale after a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Thu 08 Mar 2012, 22:21

vilkrang wrote:I thought my flippancy was obvious, but clearly not Laughing .

I don't want anything to happen right now and I would prefer her as a friend, and not just until I make some mates. She's probably the closest friend that is a girl I've made actually, usually when I get this close I want to go further but for some reason I genuinely don't with her. Very strange indeed.

I understand your bewilderment. I felt the same when I first had platonic bird mates. Got rakes of them now... having a long-term woman makes you be a bit more asexual about the outside world. It's good. Some of my best mates birds.

vilkrang wrote:

I was going to accuse a certain forummer in the woman's day thread of never getting laid, but then I realised it's nearly six months for myself... And all for nothing Laughing .

Ah well, have actually been feeling pretty good for the last couple of weeks. But then that could be the crystal meth talking.

Aye, which is why you should try damned hard but don't pin all your hopes on getting some... I've done it before and it's a f*cking downer if it doesn't happen.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by JGK Thu 08 Mar 2012, 22:26

vilkrang wrote:My ex always had a slight disliking for her due to her apparently saying to her that she "likes a challenge" when finding a bloke...

Meh, not that bothered to be honest. Chalking up the number of birds you've shagged gets stale after a while.

If you're not bothered why did you start this thread?

JGK

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Thu 08 Mar 2012, 22:28

JGK wrote:
vilkrang wrote:My ex always had a slight disliking for her due to her apparently saying to her that she "likes a challenge" when finding a bloke...

To say nothing of the rebound shag.
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 22:29

Brass Monkey wrote:
vilkrang wrote:I thought my flippancy was obvious, but clearly not Laughing .

I understand your bewilderment. I felt the same when I first had platonic bird mates. Got rakes of them now... having a long-term woman makes you be a bit more asexual about the outside world. It's good. Some of my best mates birds.

vilkrang wrote:

Aye, which is why you should try damned hard but don't pin all your hopes on getting some... I've done it before and it's a f*cking downer if it doesn't happen.

Oh totally. Going for a night out with the intention of having a decent night out makes the percentage of getting a shag about 500% higher than going out with the sole intent on sleeping with someone.

JGK wrote:

Because I wanted to know if people thought I was being asked out or not or if it was just a normal "mate asking a mate out" type thing.

And because I was bored, and sometimes like to chat about random shiz on a cricket forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by furriner Thu 08 Mar 2012, 23:46

Henry wrote:Girlfriends who go overseas and then break up. F*ck that's a c*nt. Because you just know they've met some smooth talking sh*thead who's caught her in a moment of lonely vulnerability, put one through her, and made her question everything, and all the while you can do nothing but sit there, hoping she'll come on to skype (she hasn't for four days. and she's not answering her phone) to explain exactly what the f*ck is going on, because she hasn't actually admitted to anything yet.....but inside, you know exactly what is going on, and you just wanna put it completely out of your mind....but you can't, and you're still staring at that computer screen, unable to eat or sleep, stomach churning like a cement mixer, waiting for a response. But you know what that response will be, and you know it will be a gut-wrencher.

You know I was going to sympathize with this heartfelt, almost poetic, outburst.

And then I remembered that, from some of your previous posts, you are as likely to be a "smooth talking sh*thead who's caught her in a moment of lonely vulnerability" as the best of them.

vilkrang wrote:.....................

FFS Vilks, just shag her and put her pics on here.
furriner
furriner

Number of posts : 12508
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : ind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next