Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australia A v South Africa at the SCG, November 2-4

+15
tricycle
Nath
horace
PlanetPakistan
lardbucket
embee
baggygreen
Blackadder
Red
taipan
Brass Monkey
skully
Big Dog
JGK
Henry
19 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Australia A v South Africa at the SCG, November 2-4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Australia A v South Africa at the SCG, November 2-4

Post by Red Thu 03 Jan 2013, 04:46

I said Philander's bubble MIGHT have burst. The official commentators were pretty damning of his performance in the Brissie test and that was after the tour match.

Indisputably though Philander bowls a lot better in SA than in Australia.
Red
Red

Number of posts : 17071
Registration date : 2007-10-28
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Australia A v South Africa at the SCG, November 2-4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Australia A v South Africa at the SCG, November 2-4

Post by taipan Thu 03 Jan 2013, 05:37

So once again it was the commentators fault not yours. Will you ever have the balls to take responsibility for your comments?
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Thu 03 Jan 2013, 06:02

No, I was just comparing them but didn't you read where i said that Philander's bubble MIGHT have burst. That's not an emphatic statement, a merely speculative one and btw Philander never really conquered Australian conditions in any case.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Thu 03 Jan 2013, 06:05

Red wrote:No, I was just comparing them but didn't you read where i said that Philander's bubble MIGHT have burst. That's not an emphatic statement, a merely speculative one and btw Philander never really conquered Australian conditions in any case.

The roads you prepared for all the matches prior to Perth you mean?
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Thu 03 Jan 2013, 06:08

Well part of being a very Smile good bowler is excelling in all conditions not just bowler-friendly ones.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8