Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old players caused India to exit the WC early - Chappell

+14
lardbucket
Fred Nerk
trident
JGK
tac
horace
SG
The One
doremi
DJ_Smerk
Henry
embee
HH_pink
Josh Carney
18 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Old players caused India to exit the WC early - Chappell - Page 2 Empty Re: Old players caused India to exit the WC early - Chappell

Post by Fred Nerk Mon 19 Nov 2007, 05:20

If India bring that bowling line-up to Oz they'll all get karted.

Fred Nerk

Number of posts : 8822
Registration date : 2007-10-15
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Old players caused India to exit the WC early - Chappell - Page 2 Empty Re: Old players caused India to exit the WC early - Chappell

Post by Fred Nerk Mon 19 Nov 2007, 05:24

In fact it will be karnage and will leave a skar on Indian cricket.

Fred Nerk

Number of posts : 8822
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Mon 19 Nov 2007, 06:04

Seems Josh Karney has some Karnal knowledge.

lardbucket

Number of posts : 38123
Registration date : 2007-09-03
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Carney Mon 19 Nov 2007, 06:07

All part of one's "Kar"ma.

Josh Carney

Number of posts : 1751
Registration date : 2007-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Mon 19 Nov 2007, 06:10

I don't like long Kar trips ... I get Karthik.

lardbucket

Back to top Go down

Post by embee Mon 19 Nov 2007, 06:12

Far Kar Nel
embee
embee

Number of posts : 26217
Flag/Background : aus

Back to top Go down

Post by Chandan Mon 19 Nov 2007, 06:21

Can anyone question why is Chappall revealing all this thing NOW? He resigned in the first week of April. What was he doing since then??

And then after blaming BCCI, the players and the racist Indians, what on earth is he doing in India again??

Chandan

Number of posts : 1780
Registration date : 2007-09-01
Flag/Background : ind

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Mon 19 Nov 2007, 06:23

Because India offered him a job. They are paying him. And reporters still ask him questions.

lardbucket

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Mon 19 Nov 2007, 06:24

Chandan wrote:
And then after blaming BCCI, the players and the racist Indians, what on earth is he doing in India again??

So whose fault is it?
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by Chandan Mon 19 Nov 2007, 06:37

lardbucket wrote:Because India offered him a job. They are paying him. And reporters still ask him questions.

But why did he come here if he hates India so much?

PS: Did you see that documentary Lardy?

Chandan

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Mon 19 Nov 2007, 06:38

Nowhere does he say that he hates India.

lardbucket

Back to top Go down

Post by Chandan Mon 19 Nov 2007, 06:42

lardbucket wrote:Nowhere does he say that he hates India.

People are racist, they attacked him needlessly, board is incompetent and tells lies, it tried to cover up the racial attack with a lame excuse or something...and such things! Surely that is not love for India..!!!!

Why would a person return to such a place under the same board?

Chandan

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Mon 19 Nov 2007, 06:46

Chandan, face up to it.

He's a poor man manager, but he is speaking the truth about Ganguly's manipulations and the incompetent, weak BCCI which succumbed to them.

You can listen to the truth or bury your head in the sand. It's like home pitch preparation in years past, and the effect it had on India's overseas performances ... deny the truth and India will not progress.

Chappell is abrasive and difficult, but he speaks the truth in this instance.

lardbucket

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Mon 19 Nov 2007, 06:48

Chandan wrote:
lardbucket wrote:Nowhere does he say that he hates India.

People are racist, they attacked him needlessly, board is incompetent and tells lies, it tried to cover up the racial attack with a lame excuse or something...and such things! Surely that is not love for India..!!!!

Why would a person return to such a place under the same board?

Chandan the point here is, not whether he hates India or not, or whether he is correct in his assertions.

If it is true, should he not report then truthfully.

If they are indeed true, and were reported by by Indian, would that person also hate India?
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by doremi Mon 19 Nov 2007, 06:52

Er, what manipulations by Ganguly?
doremi
doremi

Number of posts : 9743

Back to top Go down

Post by Chandan Mon 19 Nov 2007, 06:55

lardbucket wrote:Chandan, face up to it.

He's a poor man manager, but he is speaking the truth about Ganguly's manipulations and the incompetent, weak BCCI which succumbed to them.

You can listen to the truth or bury your head in the sand. It's like home pitch preparation in years past, and the effect it had on India's overseas performances ... deny the truth and India will not progress.

Chappell is abrasive and difficult, but he speaks the truth in this instance.

I know about Ganguly and his political clout.

I also know that BCCI is perhaps the most incompetent body in the entire world. No denying from these facts.

Chappall might be speaking truth. But then why did he come running back to the same country, the same organisation? He must be having some self-respect, or does he not have that too?

On one hand he is criticising the country and the body and its methods, and on the other hand is expecting them to sign him for a three year contract for a local academy?

Why? If he is willing to work with them despite all their shortcomings, why is he criticising them, however true those criticisms might be?

Chandan

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Mon 19 Nov 2007, 06:58

Some folk don't give up easily. I suspect he wants to assist Indian cricket.

lardbucket

Back to top Go down

Post by Chandan Mon 19 Nov 2007, 07:00

lardbucket wrote:Some folk don't give up easily. I suspect he wants to assist Indian cricket.

Then why criticise it? That too in Australia, not in India where he can at least claim to have taken the bull by the horns, if he revealed all those stories here?

Chandan

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Mon 19 Nov 2007, 07:02

Chandan wrote:Why? If he is willing to work with them despite all their shortcomings, why is he criticising them, however true those criticisms might be?

So Chandan one must never criticise one's employers, however much that criticism is justified?

Or are you objecting to an Australian criticising Indian cricket?
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Mon 19 Nov 2007, 07:05

I'm getting a headache.

lardbucket

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Mon 19 Nov 2007, 07:10

lardbucket wrote:I'm getting a headache.

So am I. I'm trying to unravel why Chandan is so upset about the criticisms.
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Mon 19 Nov 2007, 07:13

taipan wrote:

It's just more typical Chandan . . .
tac
tac

Number of posts : 19270
Flag/Background : pon

Back to top Go down

Post by Chandan Mon 19 Nov 2007, 14:31

taipan wrote:

Taipan,

I was upset because he did he behind the back, to an Australian Channel, not directly to BCCI. Because it is as clear as a mirror that he doesn't have any reservations about working with an incompetent, unprofessional cricket body because he has come back to work for them again.

Then what is this behind the back criticism??

Chandan

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Mon 19 Nov 2007, 14:41

Chandan wrote:
taipan wrote:

Taipan,

I was upset because he did he behind the back, to an Australian Channel, not directly to BCCI. Because it is as clear as a mirror that he doesn't have any reservations about working with an incompetent, unprofessional cricket body because he has come back to work for them again.

Then what is this behind the back criticism??

So he should report incompetence directly to the BCCI that is by your own admission incompetent?

And how do you know he did not?
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry Mon 19 Nov 2007, 14:54

I'll certainly be watching this show on thursday night. Despite the fact that i'll probably hurl something at the tv because of the way Chappell will be portrayed as the saint who was corrupted by a group of sinners.
Henry
Henry

Number of posts : 32891

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next