Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Thread of Worship Towards the Almighty James Taylor

+15
skully
Anthony_Gonzales
embee
JKLever
taipan
Brass Monkey
Fred Nerk
Zat
Henry
PeterCS
lardbucket
JGK
Basil
Big Dog
Chivalry Augustus
19 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Thread of Worship Towards the Almighty James Taylor Empty The Thread of Worship Towards the Almighty James Taylor

Post by Chivalry Augustus Sun 08 May 2011, 07:31

You will by now be aware of the batting phenomenomenomenon that is the big little man, James Taylor. It would be tempting to say that he has a cult following but that is not even true. He is a living, breathing cult. The little man is a god on earth. He is a pocket warrior. He's the kind of guy you walk up to in the street and hug because he looks like an ickle teddy bear. All worshipfulness to the mighty big little man. England's (SHOULD BE) new Test no. 5.

The Thread of Worship Towards the Almighty James Taylor Leicestershire+v+Kent+NatWest+Pro40+rxvJLlSxem_l

Chivalry Augustus
Chivalry Augustus

The Thread of Worship Towards the Almighty James Taylor Svlx7uN

Number of posts : 4864
Registration date : 2007-09-05
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

The Thread of Worship Towards the Almighty James Taylor Empty Re: The Thread of Worship Towards the Almighty James Taylor

Post by Big Dog Sun 08 May 2011, 07:48

Fire & Rain is one of my favorite songs naughty
Big Dog
Big Dog

Number of posts : 16498
Flag/Background : tig

http://bigdog.bigblog.com.au/index.do

Back to top Go down

The Thread of Worship Towards the Almighty James Taylor Empty Re: The Thread of Worship Towards the Almighty James Taylor

Post by Chivalry Augustus Sun 08 May 2011, 07:49

GO AWAY AND DIE YOU ROTTEN AUSTRALIAN CRIMINAL HEATHEN. THE ONLY GOOD AUSSIE IS A BAD AUSSIE.
Chivalry Augustus
Chivalry Augustus

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Dog Sun 08 May 2011, 07:52

Chivalry Augustus wrote:GO AWAY AND DIE YOU ROTTEN AUSTRALIAN CRIMINAL HEATHEN. THE ONLY GOOD AUSSIE IS A BAD AUSSIE.

Doing a Vilks eh CA
Big Dog
Big Dog

Number of posts : 16498
Flag/Background : tig

http://bigdog.bigblog.com.au/index.do

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil Sun 08 May 2011, 07:54

Except that I think Chiv is sober. He.is.Always.Like.This.
Basil
Basil

Number of posts : 15936
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by JGK Sun 08 May 2011, 09:06

He is a living, breathing cult.

Had to re-read that a few times...

JGK

Number of posts : 41790
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : jnt

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Sun 08 May 2011, 09:58

He's a steam roller, and he's gonna roll all over you, BD.

lardbucket

Number of posts : 38103
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterCS Sun 08 May 2011, 10:42

Well, I've seen it all now.

Fire, rain, premature cricket encomia.
PeterCS
PeterCS

Number of posts : 43743
Registration date : 2008-05-23
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Sun 08 May 2011, 10:43

I just can't remember who to send it to.

lardbucket

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterCS Sun 08 May 2011, 10:46

Chivalry Augustus wrote:[blah, blah, blah, yadday adda yadda ...] All worshipfulness to the mighty big little man. England's (SHOULD BE) new Test no. 5.

What??

He can't even fill his helmet with enough brain ffs.
PeterCS
PeterCS

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil Sun 08 May 2011, 10:48

And he has to stand on tiptoe to see over the stumps.
Basil
Basil

Number of posts : 15936
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry Sun 08 May 2011, 12:08

Might get the reserve batting spot for the Winter tours if he has a good season. I'd like to see him make more tough runs against good opposition, though. Hard to do playing for Leics in division 2, I guess.
Henry
Henry

Number of posts : 32891

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Sun 08 May 2011, 19:19

So it's true. James Taylor does have a friend. It's a shame his friend is Gus.

Zat

Number of posts : 28872

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Nerk Sun 08 May 2011, 19:25

How sweet it is......

Fred Nerk

Number of posts : 8813
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Mon 09 May 2011, 06:10

Yeah, he's OK. I can't deal with his hooter, highlights and twat accent though. I'll forgive him if he's like Sachin.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Number of posts : 44858
Registration date : 2007-09-02
Flag/Background : afg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjWhbVWj9wQ

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Fri 13 May 2011, 18:48

All praise to Bashful.

lardbucket

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterCS Fri 13 May 2011, 19:23

Quntry Rod?
PeterCS
PeterCS

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivalry Augustus Fri 01 Jun 2012, 06:32

So.

JIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY?

Does he meet Red's height quota to make international cricket?

I'll tell you what. I DON'T GIVE A F*CK. I love this guy. I love him so much that I would molest him if I was in the same room as him. I would molest him so bad he would grow a whole couple of inches afterwards.

And I wouldn't stop there, either. This is full on man love. I'd go to the bottom and back again with this man. I F*CKING LOVE HIM TO BITS. There's no way of getting round it. You just look at the little guy and think "f*ck me, he's so ickle and cute."

And look at those wristy ickle hands. Think of what he can do with those little hands. I bet when he masturbates he looks like a little teddy bear trying to knock one off. His mother probably walked in on him w@nking off once. All she would have said was 'aww, my little cutie looks all cute and snuggly playing around with his penis.'

What a sensational guy.

And he can bat, as well. I get the feeling that he's one of those little guys who is just amazing at everything. A five foot sensation. WORSHIP HIM.
Chivalry Augustus
Chivalry Augustus

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Fri 01 Jun 2012, 06:36

He's too fecking short.
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Fri 01 Jun 2012, 06:54

Chivalry Augustus wrote:So.

JIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY?

I'll tell you what. I DON'T GIVE A F*CK. I love this guy. I love him so much that I would molest him if I was in the same room as him. I would molest him so bad he would grow a whole couple of inches afterwards.

And I wouldn't stop there, either. This is full on man love. I'd go to the bottom and back again with this man. I F*CKING LOVE HIM TO BITS. There's no way of getting round it. You just look at the little guy and think "f*ck me, he's so ickle and cute."

And look at those wristy ickle hands. Think of what he can do with those little hands. I bet when he masturbates he looks like a little teddy bear trying to knock one off. His mother probably walked in on him w@nking off once. All she would have said was 'aww, my little cutie looks all cute and snuggly playing around with his penis.'

What a sensational guy.

And he can bat, as well. I get the feeling that he's one of those little guys who is just amazing at everything. A five foot sensation. WORSHIP HIM.

Laughing Laughing Laughing You come up with some crazy shit.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivalry Augustus Fri 01 Jun 2012, 07:00

Brass Monkey wrote:
Chivalry Augustus wrote:So.

JIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY?

What a sensational guy.

Laughing Laughing Laughing You come up with some crazy shit.

Meh. I just read all the way through that All-Time Notts XI thread. Hard not to come up with crazy shit once you've read that. It's like living in a different world where people have vaginas for faces.
Chivalry Augustus
Chivalry Augustus

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Fri 01 Jun 2012, 07:06

I was surprised at that outburst. It was only Allan being Allan after all. I mean one time in the football thread, he said something silly and I.... oh. Mine was probably even more vitriolic than yours though, you came out with some credence.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivalry Augustus Fri 01 Jun 2012, 07:10

Credence of what? Lunaticism. That's what. WELCOME TO THE ASYLUM. Allan just happens to be the craziest here. I guess that even in a mad-house, there's still 'that insane guy'. That's Allan. Since then I've been unable to escape this image of him, a middle-aged guy sitting at the computer screen, looking around dazedly, crying 'no, fuhrer, you'll never get me.' Plus he's wearing nothing but a bib.
Chivalry Augustus
Chivalry Augustus

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Fri 01 Jun 2012, 07:14

Chivalry Augustus wrote:Credence of what? Lunaticism. That's what. WELCOME TO THE ASYLUM. Allan just happens to be the craziest here. I guess that even in a mad-house, there's still 'that insane guy'. That's Allan. Since then I've been unable to escape this image of him, a middle-aged guy sitting at the computer screen, looking around dazedly, crying 'no, fuhrer, you'll never get me.' Plus he's wearing nothing but a bib.

And a banana
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Fri 01 Jun 2012, 07:19

Chivalry Augustus wrote:Credence of what? Lunaticism. That's what. WELCOME TO THE ASYLUM. Allan just happens to be the craziest here. I guess that even in a mad-house, there's still 'that insane guy'. That's Allan. Since then I've been unable to escape this image of him, a middle-aged guy sitting at the computer screen, looking around dazedly, crying 'no, fuhrer, you'll never get me.' Plus he's wearing nothing but a bib.

Aye, he's easily the maddest here. Even Demelza doesn't run him close. He's like some sort of uber-right wing stats wombat, furrowed at the brow with a Hitler dartboard and, conversely, a blow up Hitler doll. He sits there thinking of America and also how to get the immigrants out of the country. He then looks at how to love America more on Google, then gets distracted and looks at how to get immigrants out of the country on the Daily Express website. He's made out of cornflakes and hatred. It's good. I like the man.

Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next