Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Clarke is a toxic piece of shit

+27
whitburn
Bradman
Gary 111
eowyn
Merlin
Aditya
Big Dog
WideWally
beamer
PeterCS
tricycle
baggygreen
Fred Nerk
lardbucket
skully
JGK
Red
Brass Monkey
Basil
Hass
horace
Henry
G.Wood
taipan
furriner
Paul Keating
embee
31 posters

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

Michael Clarke is a toxic piece of shit  - Page 4 Empty Re: Michael Clarke is a toxic piece of shit

Post by Red Tue 13 Aug 2013, 23:09

WideWally wrote:Dunno if it was anything more than just a guess.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-07-22/clarke-to-retire-in-next-12-months-says-maxwell/4834956
Heard him deny this shortly after he was addressed regarding Maxwell's assertion.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-07-31/skipper-clarke-shelves-retirement-talk/4857050
Red
Red

Number of posts : 17071
Registration date : 2007-10-28
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Michael Clarke is a toxic piece of shit  - Page 4 Empty Re: Michael Clarke is a toxic piece of shit

Post by skully Wed 14 Aug 2013, 01:31

Well I guess that's good news, although a few here would be sticking pins into the lower back of their Clarke voodoo dolls. Cool 
skully
skully

Number of posts : 105978
Registration date : 2007-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Dog Wed 14 Aug 2013, 03:51

Probably just as well as there's no one ready to take over.
Big Dog
Big Dog

Number of posts : 16498
Registration date : 2007-09-05
Flag/Background : tig

http://bigdog.bigblog.com.au/index.do

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Nerk Wed 14 Aug 2013, 03:57

As captain, or as designated suppository of blame, or as both?

Fred Nerk

Number of posts : 8820
Registration date : 2007-10-15
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by JGK Wed 14 Aug 2013, 08:06

Fred Nerk wrote:As captain, or as designated suppository of blame, or as both?
{snigger}

That made the news over here!

JGK

Number of posts : 41790
Flag/Background : jnt

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Wed 14 Aug 2013, 08:58

Did the "furore" over Abbott saying the Lib candidate for Lindsay (a blonde chick) had sex appeal also make news OS? Rolling Eyes
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Wed 14 Aug 2013, 09:00

Is she also toxic?
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Dog Wed 14 Aug 2013, 09:06

skully wrote:Did the "furore" over Abbott saying the Lib candidate for Lindsay (a blonde chick) had sex appeal also make news OS? Rolling Eyes
That Labor would make a major issue over such a trivial thing just shows the level of desperation they have reached.
Another example of gutter politics that Labor has stooped to is in a huge labor funded billboard in Hobart showing Wilkie shaking hands with Tony Abbott. The inference is that a vote for Wilkie is a vote for the Libs. Wilkie, apparently, contacted Rudd & asked him to remove it & Rudd, apparently, told him to go forth & multiply.
Big Dog
Big Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Nerk Wed 14 Aug 2013, 09:09

yes dear

Fred Nerk

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Dog Wed 14 Aug 2013, 09:11

Fred Nerk wrote:yes dear
You're excused.
Big Dog
Big Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by JGK Wed 14 Aug 2013, 10:06

Big Dog wrote:
skully wrote:Did the "furore" over Abbott saying the Lib candidate for Lindsay (a blonde chick) had sex appeal also make news OS? Rolling Eyes
That Labor would make a major issue over such a trivial thing just shows the level of desperation they have reached.
Another example of gutter politics that Labor has stooped to is in a huge labor funded billboard in Hobart showing Wilkie shaking hands with Tony Abbott. The inference is that a vote for Wilkie is a vote for the Libs. Wilkie, apparently, contacted Rudd & asked him to remove it & Rudd, apparently, told him to go forth & multiply.
How did Labor make an issue of it? Sounds like it is the media who have done it.

JGK

Number of posts : 41790
Flag/Background : jnt

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Wed 14 Aug 2013, 10:16

It's a strange world when a compliment made so publicly is twisted into something bad or sinister yet it's perfectly OK to systematically and persistently refer to opponents as ugly/nerdy little men, or run a campaign consistently portraying and lampooning them as stupid or monkey-like (both sides of US politics have been guilty of this).

lardbucket

Number of posts : 38121
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Wed 14 Aug 2013, 10:21

JGK wrote:
Big Dog wrote:
How did Labor make an issue of it? Sounds like it is the media who have done it.
Krudd trotted out the "Abbott is a sexist pig" line (paraphrasing) at a press conference in his home electorate this arvo. The various networks promptly dug up a clip of Krudd complimenting the look and dress of a chick journo during the 07 campaign, and saying "I L-i-i-i-i-ke it" naughty .
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Wed 14 Aug 2013, 10:26

lardbucket wrote:It's a strange world when a compliment made so publicly is twisted into something bad or sinister yet it's perfectly OK to systematically and persistently refer to opponents as ugly/nerdy little men, or run a campaign consistently portraying and lampooning them as stupid or monkey-like (both sides of US politics have been guilty of this).
Talk-back (GB and UE) was inundated with calls and emails saying "you're farken kidding me" to the "furore" (i.e. since when was it a crime to compliment a member of the fairer sex???). I suspect the Pinkos have again scored an own goal. Krudd is lurching from one clanger to the next, while Tony seems to be able to laugh off his few bloopers. His response today to the "sex appeal" line was "my daughter told me it was a "daggy dad" moment" which drew warm laughter from the journo pack. He also made some mileage out of his suppository line the previous day. Meanwhile Krudd continues to drive everyone nuts with the Kevin 13 fringe flick.

Krudd's bad hair day
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Wed 14 Aug 2013, 10:47

Ah yes. A Michael Clarke thread. Perfect for Australian politics. You know what's going on in the Aus politics thread? Cookery class.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Number of posts : 44858
Registration date : 2007-09-02
Flag/Background : afg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjWhbVWj9wQ

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Wed 14 Aug 2013, 10:53

It has replaced cricket as the Aussie national sport.
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Wed 14 Aug 2013, 11:07

taipan wrote:It has replaced cricket as the Aussie national sport.
Don't agree with that. Whinging is the new Aussie national sport.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Wed 14 Aug 2013, 11:10

Brass Monkey wrote:
taipan wrote:It has replaced cricket as the Aussie national sport.
Don't agree with that. Whinging is the new Aussie national sport.
True, but from what I have seen here the two are synonymous.
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Nerk Wed 14 Aug 2013, 11:44

Brass Monkey wrote:Ah yes. A Michael Clarke thread. Perfect for Australian politics. You know what's going on in the Aus politics thread? Cookery class.
 You know, I was lying awake at night wondering about that....

Fred Nerk

Back to top Go down

Post by baggygreen Wed 14 Aug 2013, 11:49

skully wrote:
lardbucket wrote:It's a strange world when a compliment made so publicly is twisted into something bad or sinister yet it's perfectly OK to systematically and persistently refer to opponents as ugly/nerdy little men, or run a campaign consistently portraying and lampooning them as stupid or monkey-like (both sides of US politics have been guilty of this).
Talk-back (GB and UE) was inundated with calls and emails saying "you're farken kidding me" to the "furore" (i.e. since when was it a crime to compliment a member of the fairer sex???). I suspect the Pinkos have again scored an own goal. Krudd is lurching from one clanger to the next, while Tony seems to be able to laugh off his few bloopers. His response today to the "sex appeal" line was "my daughter told me it was a "daggy dad" moment" which drew warm laughter from the journo pack. He also made some mileage out of his suppository line the previous day. Meanwhile Krudd continues to drive everyone nuts with the Kevin 13 fringe flick.

Krudd's bad hair day
So Labor are bad for making a deal over a sexist comment...and you then have to make deal and mock someone for a bad hair day?

What's it like to be a hypocrite? Laughing

Fred Nerk wrote:
Brass Monkey wrote:Ah yes. A Michael Clarke thread. Perfect for Australian politics. You know what's going on in the Aus politics thread? Cookery class.
You know, I was lying awake at night wondering about that....
They'll make a closet-Brit out of you yet.
baggygreen
baggygreen

Number of posts : 1525
Registration date : 2012-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Wed 14 Aug 2013, 11:52

Shit, sorry Dan!! Was there a moment there we weren't looking at and listening to you?? Humble apologies.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Wed 14 Aug 2013, 11:54

baggygreen wrote:
skully wrote:

Krudd's bad hair day
So Labor are bad for making a deal over a sexist comment...and you then have to make deal and mock someone for a bad hair day?

What's it like to be a hypocrite? Laughing
Settle down, you pinko halfwit. That's a youtube clip that's been doing the rounds for a month. I neither created it, nor advertised it - merely reposted it as one of the stories the press are running about Krudd. Sorry you dumb Wozzies are 2 months behind the rest of Aus and you can't keep up. Keep up, you Pinko drongo. Rolling Eyes
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Nerk Wed 14 Aug 2013, 12:05

How appropriate for the last few posts, that the thread they've hijacked is meant to be about a massive pile of steaming toxic shit....

Fred Nerk

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Wed 14 Aug 2013, 12:24

skully wrote:
Shit, sorry Dan!! Was there a moment there we weren't looking at and listening to you?? Humble apologies.
Sorry skully. You're right - threads can digress.

Just a bit tiring that you're basically campaigning for your party by shrieking a load of blotto-eyed shite, wherever you can fit it in. Obviously, carry on. Just nice to see another thread descend into a load of bilge, with you all chucking in bitter yet self-satisfied comments. Just like a thread called Aus Politics (XXV).
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Wed 14 Aug 2013, 12:25

Fred Nerk wrote:As captain, or as designated suppository of blame, or as both?
I blame you for the hijack, Nerkles. groucho 
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next