Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I see our longest-standing member (August 2007-) is...

+10
G.Wood
horace
lardbucket
embee
LeFromage
skully
Brass Monkey
Henry
taipan
PeterCS
14 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

I see our longest-standing member (August 2007-) is... - Page 4 Empty Re: I see our longest-standing member (August 2007-) is...

Post by taipan Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:27 pm

She did about 20 000 posts in a month and then disappeared.
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

I see our longest-standing member (August 2007-) is... - Page 4 Empty Re: I see our longest-standing member (August 2007-) is...

Post by skully Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:29 pm

At C4?
skully
skully

Number of posts : 105986
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:32 pm

Yep. Must have gone about 2005. Maybe Gaz had check. She probably took umbrage at S/L being closed.
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:33 pm

Blah blah blah blah blah blah

"I call qunts f*ckers and sh!t, that's not chiding somehow yeah!"
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Number of posts : 44858
Registration date : 2007-09-02
Flag/Background : afg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjWhbVWj9wQ

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:43 pm

Jeez, Dan. What's up your arse today? It's Friday, man. Lighten up - or I will have to chide you. A raging sh!tfest such as those I have had with Vikas, Bucky, any number of Bannies, Gabba Dan and yourself on one occasion (when I was three-quarters cut) are not chide-athons.

Pete is entitled to his opinion. I chose to ignore it initially, but got bored with the repetitious "tsk, tsk"ing, and told him so.

And I have to say I find you joining in with Pete ironic as all fark. You like a "chide" just about more than any other Fber. Or are you on a mission from God to smack the skull about? Bring it on, if so. Twisted Evil
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:51 pm

No, I'm totally with you. I'm a qunt. I get that. Though I reckon you'd be hard pushed to find me go at someone if they'd stuck in a decent rebuttal to my post. I like a good reply, in the same way I like bacon. Both are very tasty. But anyhow, I'm switching between my hardman and policeman roles. You have my blessing to continue. No need to thank me.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:56 pm

You're a saint, Dan. Can I call you John-Paul? Very Happy
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:00 pm

There're loads of saints. John-Paul's pants. Maybe Swithin or something.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:08 pm

Crikey, you're right. There's even 4 Saint Daniels. The Catholic Church gives out sainthoods to any old tosh. There's 1000s of 'em. Shocked

So you can be St. Daniel of the Badger Pack. Cool
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:15 pm

Not a member of any Badger pack. Unless we're naming each others? Let me know if we are naming each others. I have an a-f*cking-bundance of pack names.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:19 pm

I have already named the English Pack. Tis the Badger Pack, lead by Forum hard man, Dan the Policeman. Ably supported by vilks the snarling chihuahua, Laura the tea lady and smeg cleaner, Pete the boring, bearded, pipe-smoking lecturer and Ange, the moaning mamary gland of the Moors).

Dan is accepting nominations for additional memberships, for those who wish to engage in pack mentality bashing of any likely suspects, usually Aussies, but occasionally subbies.

Last edited by skully on Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:22 pm

Oh. Oh gosh. This seems like it'll be a long running thing. Oh sh!t. Oh f*ck. I'm f*cking dejected. There's more than a tinge of seriousness in this post. Here's to a f*cking boring 18 months. Cheers.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:24 pm

I think you need a pint to cheer you up, Dan. You've wavered from amusing, to ironic, to sarcasatic, to slightly irate, to...well...a bit tedious. A good sammy plus a cleansing ale sounds just the ticket. wave
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by G.Wood Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:30 pm

I used to think Paul Reifel was a badger in human form
G.Wood
G.Wood

Number of posts : 12070
Registration date : 2007-09-07
Flag/Background : none

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:30 pm

yeah a pint. only 30 minutes left this week.
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:53 pm

I think he's taken my advice. Good man, Daniel. It'll loosen him up for the real gear tonight.

Anywho, got get up early tomoz, to get to Kennards to hire a spray gun. The old side fence (on the street) is looking a bit daggy so needs a touch up. My hammys will be complaining bitterly in about 12 hours from now, after I have been doing squats for about 3 hours while getting a good even coat of the old Mission brown on the protective barrier between my backyard and the kids that like to play soccer, tennis, cricket and farkin skateboarding from sun-up to sun-down on the only level side street in our neck of the woods.

Evenin' all.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:54 pm

skully wrote:I think you need a pint to cheer you up, Dan. You've wavered from amusing, to ironic, to sarcasatic, to slightly irate, to...well...a bit tedious. A good sammy plus a cleansing ale sounds just the ticket. wave

Yeah, yeah yeahyeahyeahyeahyeahyeahyeah. I need a pint. That's what it is. I'm just gonna throw a little story, all boring styles admittedly, sorry about that - we all can't be as interesting as yourself.

There once was a man named Lagaan. He was a bit of a dick. He read what he wanted into people's posts, usually they had nothing to do with what he'd judged, either on purpose or mistakenly.

People, all separate..(as in nothing to do with each other, no concerted effort in unison, separate. Apart. You know - not together), all separately thought 'oh what a c*ck'. That's what they thought. Not all discussing it together and coming to a joint conclusion. Just separately told him what they thought. His comeback was quite simple - you're all in a clique. The 'clique' defence got rolled out again and again. It didn't serve him well. Now, whilst the c*ck bit is up for debate (you're usually a sound gentleman) the use of putting people into a collective just because they happened upon the same conclusion should ring true.

It should sort of allude to the way you're heading. I am seriously only trying to help. I know, I know, it's a preach, it's policey, it's only a bit of fun on your behalf, f*ck off hard man etc. etc.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:08 pm

That's a lot of words, Dan. If Badger Pack worries you man (and God knows why it would), no biggy. I'll only use it when I really need to wind you up. Twisted Evil

So you are genuinely peeved that I have nominated your pack? A pack is simple mate. It was the 5 farkers that were posting at me (or joined in later) as I feverishly tried to keep up with some semi-sane-sounding responses a couple of nights back. IDGAF one way or the other, but you seemed pretty intend on the whole pack discussion when you galloped in white knight-like to save poor Laura from the terrible thrashing a couple of Southern Hemisperoids were doling out. You were all "oooh, what a pack, what a pack o' qunts." shrug

Member of the Dingo Pack signing off for the eve'.

Have a good weekend all.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:11 pm

skully wrote:That's a lot of words, Dan. If Badger Pack worries you man (and God knows why it would), no biggy. I'll only use it when I really need to wind you up. Twisted Evil

So you are genuinely peeved that I have nominated your pack? A pack is simple mate. It was the 5 farkers that were posting at me (or joined in later) as I feverishly tried to keep up with some semi-sane-sounding responses a couple of nights back. IDGAF one way or the other, but you seemed pretty intend on the whole pack discussion when you galloped in white knight-like to save poor Laura from the terrible thrashing a couple of Southern Hemisperoids were doling out. You were all "oooh, what a pack, what a pack o' qunts." shrug

Member of the Dingo Pack signing off for the eve'.

Have a good weekend all.

'packing' it in?

lardbucket

Number of posts : 38126
Registration date : 2007-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:24 pm

That whole post indicates that we were genuinely in concert together, which is quite frankly very befuddling. Quite something all-in-all, that four forummers separately telling you to pull your head out of your arse and one forummer that you were just getting at defended himself equates to us being in a pack. That's cool. I understand now. It alludes to you being somewhat unhinged, just like Lord Lagaan. Surely you should include some people like Bradman, as it seems to be a blanket for anyone who disagrees with you. Just like Lord Lagaan.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by LeFromage Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:38 am

skully wrote:We've proved time and time again that when it's all lovey-dovey and "Oh yeah, Petey, that's a good point you make. Well played, Guv" the place dies in the arse very quickly. So I'll do it my way and you do it yours.

I know which one generates way more traffic and laughs.

If the forum was dedicated to World of Warcraft it'd generate more traffic. Doesn't mean it's somewhere worth visiting.

As for generating more laughs - that purely subjective. Personally, I don't find targeting people for abuse and then just hammering away at them whilst cackling maniacally at how "Gold" everything is particularly funny.

A case in point would be this silly thing you started with Lara. He tried to post a joke. I appreciate that. Good effort. A contribution to the forum in the hope of generating a chuckle. 6/10. And yet you not only scolded him for it, but you've dragged everyone else into it and generated a standard (in your mind) where everyone is judged by how they react to him and/or your opinion of him.

Not to mention the obligatory drudging up of Lara's famed "moment" where he made a bit of an arse of himself, as some embarrassingly weak attempt to justify your attacks by virtue of undermining his value as a forummer based on what you seem to think is the greatest thread ever - which would actually suggest you think he's a brilliant forummer as he single-handedly caused the mother of "hilarious" shitfests which you believe are the lifeblood of this forum.

You should be thanking him. Bowing down in his presence. But that would require you to have some kind of clarity of thought and position, but lately you seem very confused and unsteady on your feet. Starting threads welcoming new forummers into the gang only to then hijack each thread with your laugh-riot slanging matches and babbling about how it's all for the good of the forum is rather inconsistent behaviour, don't you think?

It doesn't seem like a very welcoming forum...

LeFromage
LeFromage

Number of posts : 26195
Registration date : 2007-08-04
Flag/Background : fra

http://www.flamingbails.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:02 am

I wish I'd seen more of Lags. I only really know of him by legend.

Is skully lags MK II then in recent days?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:09 am

Or is skully Lags affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterCS Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:42 am

Lagaan was another (Indian) input vilks, ~ but he could be a bit of a chest-beating "king-of-the-castle" too, you could say.

Persistent multiple identities too - bit arsey, that, I think. Why bother convincing everyone you are so smart, if you have to take on so many personae to do it, and not merely for laughs. Harriet Potter, and all that. Sun revolves around me, in all my guises. *shrugs*

But hey - a bit of diversity, you could argue.

And upped the post count ...
PeterCS
PeterCS

Number of posts : 43743
Registration date : 2008-05-23
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

Post by LeFromage Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:08 am

Lags was Sri Lankan. He probably still is.
LeFromage
LeFromage

Number of posts : 26195
Registration date : 2007-08-04
Flag/Background : fra

http://www.flamingbails.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next