Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your favourite sporting pictures...

+21
freddled gruntbuggly
Zat
PlanetPakistan
Allan D
Ash
spangler
NottsFan
The One
Gary 111
DJ_Smerk
Naeem
Chivalry Augustus
Big_Bad_Bob
taipan
PeterCS
Geoffrey Trueman
PearlJ
skully
JGK
Makaveli
JKLever
25 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Your favourite sporting pictures... - Page 2 Empty Re: Your favourite sporting pictures...

Post by JKLever Sat 02 Aug 2008, 20:02

Big_Bad_Bob wrote:Your favourite sporting pictures... - Page 2 0,,10426%7E3274303,00

Notts County? Who are dey?

How do you choose your footie team in Nott'num? Or should I qualify the question.... why would you choose County? Wink
JKLever
JKLever

Number of posts : 27236
Registration date : 2007-08-06
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Your favourite sporting pictures... - Page 2 Empty Re: Your favourite sporting pictures...

Post by PeterCS Sat 02 Aug 2008, 20:02

Thankfully a rear view only.

Your favourite sporting pictures... - Page 2 Streaker4
PeterCS
PeterCS

Number of posts : 43743
Registration date : 2008-05-23
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterCS Sat 02 Aug 2008, 20:04

Augustus wrote:Your favourite sporting pictures... - Page 2 _41065713_mcgovern203x270

Gus, are you in a "I've got the biggest cup ner-ner" contest with JK and Mick Mills?
PeterCS
PeterCS

Back to top Go down

Post by Big_Bad_Bob Sat 02 Aug 2008, 20:04

[img]Your favourite sporting pictures... - Page 2 Forest-Relegated[/img]
Big_Bad_Bob
Big_Bad_Bob

Your favourite sporting pictures... - Page 2 ZY4L4DZ

Number of posts : 3718
Registration date : 2007-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by JKLever Sat 02 Aug 2008, 20:06

Now that's just greedy!

Your favourite sporting pictures... - Page 2 F_redgravem_8ae4a5a
JKLever
JKLever

Back to top Go down

Post by Big_Bad_Bob Sat 02 Aug 2008, 20:08

More of a moving picture this one. Wink

Big_Bad_Bob
Big_Bad_Bob

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterCS Sat 02 Aug 2008, 20:09

Eat your heart out Redgrave, here is Trev Mark Spitz strutting his ... ... seven golds.

Your favourite sporting pictures... - Page 2 08

Last edited by PeterCS on Sat 02 Aug 2008, 20:14; edited 2 times in total
PeterCS
PeterCS

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivalry Augustus Sat 02 Aug 2008, 20:10

JKLever wrote:
Big_Bad_Bob wrote:Your favourite sporting pictures... - Page 2 0,,10426%7E3274303,00

How do you choose your footie team in Nott'num? Or should I qualify the question.... why would you choose County? Wink

You count the various appendages that are attached to your body, and if you have an uneven amount of any, you support County. You talk to any Notts County fan, as a Forest fan, and you'll quickly have to tolerate the words Charlie Palmer, 1994 and 'we beat you' in some sort of order.
Chivalry Augustus
Chivalry Augustus

Your favourite sporting pictures... - Page 2 Svlx7uN

Number of posts : 4864
Registration date : 2007-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Big_Bad_Bob Sat 02 Aug 2008, 20:10

JKLever wrote:

Simple.

Ask yourself whether you choose the good guys or the moronic bad guys.

I chose the good guys.
Big_Bad_Bob
Big_Bad_Bob

Back to top Go down

Post by Big_Bad_Bob Sat 02 Aug 2008, 20:13

Augustus wrote:

You count the various appendages that are attached to your body, and if you have an uneven amount of any, you support County. You talk to any Notts County fan, as a Forest fan, and you'll quickly have to tolerate the words Charlie Palmer, 1994 and 'we beat you' in some sort of order.

Whilst if you speak to any Forest fan you've got a less than 50/50 chance of getting anything coherent out of them whatsoever, and of the balance a 100% chance of Brian Clough blah . . . 1977 blah, blah, blah . . . League title blah . . . European Cup wibble bibble blah blah blah . . . twice blah . . . we're too good for this league . . . ad nauseam.
Big_Bad_Bob
Big_Bad_Bob

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterCS Sat 02 Aug 2008, 20:15

This is all very Trentincestuous.
PeterCS
PeterCS

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivalry Augustus Sat 02 Aug 2008, 20:19

Big_Bad_Bob wrote:
Augustus wrote:

Whilst if you speak to any Forest fan you've got a less than 50/50 chance of getting anything coherent out of them whatsoever, and of the balance a 100% chance of Brian Clough blah . . . 1977 blah, blah, blah . . . League title blah . . . European Cup wibble bibble blah blah blah . . . twice blah . . . we're too good for this league . . . ad nauseam.

I don't think a mere Notts County fan like you can make such claims - we do not associate with the deformed plebeians who involved themselves with each other's mothers, producing the aforesaid hideous monsters who are lacking in one or other of the essential bodily appendages Wink.
Chivalry Augustus
Chivalry Augustus

Back to top Go down

Post by Big_Bad_Bob Sat 02 Aug 2008, 20:22

Augustus wrote:
Big_Bad_Bob wrote:
Augustus wrote:

I don't think a mere Notts County fan like you can make such claims - we do not associate with the deformed plebeians who involved themselves with each other's mothers, producing the aforesaid hideous monsters who are lacking in one or other of the essential bodily appendages Wink.

Sadly that is exactly what makes up most of Forest's support.

To be honest you wouldn't even find many right minded Forest fans who would deny the fact that their club attracts the inbred plebs of our City.

And that young Mr Gloop is an absolute fact.
Big_Bad_Bob
Big_Bad_Bob

Back to top Go down

Post by JKLever Sat 02 Aug 2008, 20:23

Tel comes off second best...
Your favourite sporting pictures... - Page 2 52470
JKLever
JKLever

Back to top Go down

Post by Big_Bad_Bob Sat 02 Aug 2008, 20:26

Nasty JKL! Laughing
Big_Bad_Bob
Big_Bad_Bob

Back to top Go down

Post by JKLever Sat 02 Aug 2008, 20:27

PeterCS wrote:Eat your heart out Redgrave, here is Trev Mark Spitz strutting his ... ... seven golds.

Your favourite sporting pictures... - Page 2 08

Pft.... in swimming you have 638 gold medals available (those Aussies aren't stoopid) - Sir Steve had to do his over 5 different games, he'd have been dangling gold like Mr T if he was a swimmer I tell thee...
JKLever
JKLever

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Aug 2008, 21:01

Big_Bad_Bob wrote:
Augustus wrote:
Big_Bad_Bob wrote:
Augustus wrote:

To be honest you wouldn't even find many right minded Forest fans who would deny the fact that their club attracts the inbred plebs of our City.
As a Forest fan, I'm afraid I have to agree with this comment.

County are still sh*t though Wink .

Back to top Go down

Post by Big_Bad_Bob Sat 02 Aug 2008, 21:14

Not going to deny that, Mr V!
Big_Bad_Bob
Big_Bad_Bob

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Aug 2008, 21:19

Big_Bad_Bob wrote:Not going to deny that, Mr V!
I have to admit though, there have been points over the last few years where I was terrified of the prospect of actually having to face your boys in a league match :| .

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivalry Augustus Sat 02 Aug 2008, 21:25

If my post had been serious, your point might have been worth a riposte, BBB. I suppose Notts County don't have any retarded fans? I remember a certain friendly last year where a few Notts County youths started a cafuffle with perceived 'local rivals'.
Chivalry Augustus
Chivalry Augustus

Back to top Go down

Post by Big_Bad_Bob Sat 02 Aug 2008, 21:26

vilkrang wrote:
Big_Bad_Bob wrote:Not going to deny that, Mr V!
I have to admit though, there have been points over the last few years where I was terrified of the prospect of actually having to face your boys in a league match :| .

Aye - what's to win for Florist from games against the 'Pies?

Hiding to nothing really.
Big_Bad_Bob
Big_Bad_Bob

Back to top Go down

Post by Big_Bad_Bob Sat 02 Aug 2008, 21:27

Augustus wrote:If my post had been serious, your point might have been worth a riposte, BBB. I suppose Notts County don't have any retarded fans? I remember a certain friendly last year where a few Notts County youths started a cafuffle with perceived 'local rivals'.

This would be after the Florist fans invaded the pitch at Meadow Lane?

Yep, that must have been our fault?! Wink
Big_Bad_Bob
Big_Bad_Bob

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivalry Augustus Sat 02 Aug 2008, 21:33

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Oh, and Notts County seem to be the Nottingham Forest Rejects XI on the evidence of today's line-up. Forever living in our shadow in all respects. Meadow Lane's a decent ground though; the Trent Bridge, City Ground, Meadow Lane triumvirate's pretty damn good for Nottingham, a couple of hundred metres apart, even if the Council want to fcuk at least one of the stadia off so they can build houses.
Chivalry Augustus
Chivalry Augustus

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterCS Sat 02 Aug 2008, 22:10

But where are the kin pictures?
PeterCS
PeterCS

Back to top Go down

Post by Geoffrey Trueman Sat 02 Aug 2008, 23:18

PeterCS wrote:But where are the kin pictures?

And, more importantly, who has the most scabs?
Geoffrey Trueman
Geoffrey Trueman

Number of posts : 979

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next