Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Royal Wedding

+29
Merlin
The One
Red
LeFromage
Chivalry Augustus
Winkle Spinner
Gary 111
eowyn
Hass
Bradman
Mick Sawyer
Henry
G.Wood
Basil
Zat
Paul Keating
Nath
JGK
Big Dog
horace
furriner
Allan D
embee
WideWally
lardbucket
skully
taipan
Brass Monkey
JKLever
33 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Royal Wedding - Page 7 Empty Re: The Royal Wedding

Post by Henry Sat 30 Apr 2011, 13:46

I loikes breasts, I do! chickendance
Henry
Henry

Number of posts : 32891
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sat 30 Apr 2011, 14:59

taipan wrote:
Red wrote:
Dello wrote:
JKLever wrote:Caught it on the news. Looked lovely she did and Pippa is a nice piece of arse too Wink

Defty brought on-topic - she (Pippa) is stepping out with former unconvincing cricketer Alex Loudon.

He must've bowled her over with his doosra. Or, I don't know, something posh and foppy. Who knows how they woo each other.

Perhaps a secret handshake is involved. He can make his go the other way.

To win Pippa, you reportedly have to have a title, house in Kensington and an estate in the sticks. That's social climbing for a girl with modest looks.

Michael Vaughan on twitter encouraged Harry to make a move on the girl with the slitty eyes though.

Former England cricket captain Michael Vaughan jokingly took to Twitter to urge: "Make a move this afternoon, Harry."

At least Kate, who is no classical beauty but an improvement on other females in the royal family might improve the gene pool. With ugly ducklings like Anne, and Andrews daughters, that would be a relief to royal watchers.

William's baldness at such a young age is a worry. He used to be a bit of a hunk.

Harry of course is downright ugly, even if he has a cheeky personality.

Jealousy is a terrible emotion.

No, just a realistic assessment. Some get on the bandwagon of anyone who turns up as a celebrity or royal wannabe and declares them automatically as a beauty or handsome but if they walked down the street without a title and in everyday mufti, they'd barely turn a head.
Red
Red

Number of posts : 17071
Registration date : 2007-10-28
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by embee Sat 30 Apr 2011, 15:13

" ugly ducklings "

Have you forgotten the end of that story?
embee
embee

Number of posts : 26214
Registration date : 2007-09-03
Flag/Background : aus

Back to top Go down

Post by furriner Sat 30 Apr 2011, 16:00

They were served first at the royal dinner?
furriner
furriner

Number of posts : 12507
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : ind

Back to top Go down

Post by eowyn Sat 30 Apr 2011, 17:21

Red wrote:

To win Pippa, you reportedly have to have a title, house in Kensington and an estate in the sticks. That's social climbing for a girl with modest looks.

Michael Vaughan on twitter encouraged Harry to make a move on the girl with the slitty eyes though.

Former England cricket captain Michael Vaughan jokingly took to Twitter to urge: "Make a move this afternoon, Harry."

At least Kate, who is no classical beauty but an improvement on other females in the royal family might improve the gene pool. With ugly ducklings like Anne, and Andrews daughters, that would be a relief to royal watchers.

William's baldness at such a young age is a worry. He used to be a bit of a hunk.

My goodness you really are a nasty piece of work. I don't think you are a man any more, I think you're a lesbian with a massive chip on your shoulder.
eowyn
eowyn

Number of posts : 11132
Flag/Background : yrk

Back to top Go down

Post by Allan D Sat 30 Apr 2011, 17:46

Santa Sebag-Montefiore. Crazy name, crazy gal!!

naughty
Allan D
Allan D

Number of posts : 6635

Back to top Go down

Post by The One Sat 30 Apr 2011, 20:22

The Royal Wedding - Page 7 287422415

The One

Number of posts : 9035

Back to top Go down

Post by JKLever Sat 30 Apr 2011, 21:21

Is that a photoshop or just a snap when picking up her trail?

And yes, Red comes accross as someone with issues....
JKLever
JKLever

Number of posts : 27236
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Sat 30 Apr 2011, 23:16

Allan D wrote:Try using the image downloader rather than pasting the url straight on the page. Just a jumble of letters and numbers this end.
Looks fine at my end, and I guess that's all that matters. Razz
skully
skully

Number of posts : 105950

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Sun 01 May 2011, 07:42

Red wrote:
taipan wrote:
Red wrote:
Dello wrote:
JKLever wrote:Caught it on the news. Looked lovely she did and Pippa is a nice piece of arse too Wink

Defty brought on-topic - she (Pippa) is stepping out with former unconvincing cricketer Alex Loudon.

He must've bowled her over with his doosra. Or, I don't know, something posh and foppy. Who knows how they woo each other.

No, just a realistic assessment. Some get on the bandwagon of anyone who turns up as a celebrity or royal wannabe and declares them automatically as a beauty or handsome but if they walked down the street without a title and in everyday mufti, they'd barely turn a head.

Disagree. Both look pretty hot to me.

Are the Middletons related to the Smiths in some way I don't know about?
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sun 01 May 2011, 10:05

eowyn wrote:
Red wrote:

My goodness you really are a nasty piece of work. I don't think you are a man any more, I think you're a lesbian with a massive chip on your shoulder.

That's a bit rich considered all the nastiness witnessed here from time to time and all the vitriol directed at me.

So I take back what I said about Pippa. Since all the men seem to think she's so hot, maybe she deserves a man with a title, who also has a house in Kensington and a country estate. She obviously believes she's special enough to deserve it so good luck to her!
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sun 01 May 2011, 10:09

Red wrote:
eowyn wrote:
Red wrote:

That's a bit rich considered all the nastiness witnessed here from time to time and all the vitriol directed at me.

So I take back what I said about Pippa. Since all the men seem to think she's so hot, maybe she deserves a man with a title, who also has a house in Kensington and a country estate. She obviously believes she's special enough to deserve it so good luck to her!

As for the chip on the shoulder bit, I do take issue with women who accept men to provide so much in this day and age. I've always paid my own way. Women with a princess attitude piss me off and I've seen my fair share of this type. The thing is, men seem to get sucked in by them.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Sun 01 May 2011, 11:12

If only the protagonists were as cute as these...

The Royal Wedding - Page 7 Cat-fight-climate-bill

or these....

The Royal Wedding - Page 7 Head_yank
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Sun 01 May 2011, 11:15

The One wrote:The Royal Wedding - Page 7 287422415
The little girl on the left is clearly worried it'll go off with a bang. Cool
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sun 01 May 2011, 11:31

skully wrote:
The One wrote:The Royal Wedding - Page 7 287422415
The little girl on the left is clearly worried it'll go off with a bang. Cool

Trite, but it's good.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivalry Augustus Sun 01 May 2011, 13:56

Red wrote:
taipan wrote:
Red wrote:
Dello wrote:

FWIW, I actually agree with this. There's a lot of hyperbolic fawning over rich/famous people who are neither bright nor attractive. I've nothing against any of the names specifically mentioned in this thread, but do find Pippa, for instance, to be a little bit masculine for anyone's taste. To be honest, I've found the whole wedding and the baggage to be vomit-inducing. Just a load of confetti and crap whilst the downtrodden peasants who are paying for the bastard applaud and cheer. It's the same principle as with fans who go and watch/worship Premier League footballers, for ninety minutes the illusion of a bond is maintained, but every minute either side of that, the gap is so deep and profound that it's amazing it's still ongoing.

Oh well, here's hoping for a car-crash divorce in the next few years. Without the car-crash being so literal this time.
Chivalry Augustus
Chivalry Augustus

The Royal Wedding - Page 7 Svlx7uN

Number of posts : 4864

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sun 01 May 2011, 14:22

Chivalry Augustus wrote:
Red wrote:
taipan wrote:
Red wrote:
Dello wrote:

FWIW, I actually agree with this. There's a lot of hyperbolic fawning over rich/famous people who are neither bright nor attractive. I've nothing against any of the names specifically mentioned in this thread, but do find Pippa, for instance, to be a little bit masculine for anyone's taste. To be honest, I've found the whole wedding and the baggage to be vomit-inducing. Just a load of confetti and crap whilst the downtrodden peasants who are paying for the bastard applaud and cheer. It's the same principle as with fans who go and watch/worship Premier League footballers, for ninety minutes the illusion of a bond is maintained, but every minute either side of that, the gap is so deep and profound that it's amazing it's still ongoing.

Oh well, here's hoping for a car-crash divorce in the next few years. Without the car-crash being so literal this time.

Well, call me celebitchy again, but would have to agree. Can't see how anyone can see Pippa or Mrs M as actually pretty. Kate has a softer look though.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by embee Sun 01 May 2011, 14:46

Red wrote:

I doubt Angela has ever had a go at you before...she only has a crack at people who attack her or post something rude nasty or stupid in her sphere of interest

You have cracked the trifecta so I think you've got off lightly
embee
embee

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Sun 01 May 2011, 16:18

embee wrote:
Red wrote:

I doubt Angela has ever had a go at you before...she only has a crack at people who attack her or post something rude nasty or stupid in her sphere of interest

You have cracked the trifecta so I think you've got off lightly

She has actually but nothing too serious.

PMSL at Red taking Gus seriously.
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by JKLever Sun 01 May 2011, 20:29

Blimey, people going way too deep with this.

Still maintain all the Middleton chicks are hotties, nothing more nothing less.
JKLever
JKLever

Number of posts : 27236
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by G.Wood Mon 02 May 2011, 00:01

Aye, they both pass the "Well, would you?" test without much trouble and what else is there?
G.Wood
G.Wood

Number of posts : 12070
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : none

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil Mon 02 May 2011, 00:09

Red wrote:
Chivalry Augustus wrote:
Red wrote:
taipan wrote:
Red wrote:
Dello wrote:

Well, call me celebitchy again, but would have to agree. Can't see how anyone can see Pippa or Mrs M as actually pretty. Kate has a softer look though.

You're not all jealous then.
Basil
Basil

Number of posts : 15936

Back to top Go down

Post by furriner Mon 02 May 2011, 00:41

Now who's that in your avatar Red?
furriner
furriner

Number of posts : 12507
Flag/Background : ind

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Mon 02 May 2011, 03:10

JKLever wrote:Blimey, people going way too deep with this.

Still maintain all the Middleton chicks are hotties, nothing more nothing less.
G.Wood wrote:Aye, they both pass the "Well, would you?" test without much trouble and what else is there?
I would've thought Red would've understood the way men think after her treatment at the hands of Smiffy. We have an inbuilt "r00tability" meter and clearly Pippa and her Mum get that meter more in the positive than the negative. And clearly Gussy is gay. Cool
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by embee Mon 02 May 2011, 03:14

Considering the "well , would you?" test for most blokes stops just past Kathy Kinney it isnt much of guide
embee
embee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next